Bloopers & Out-Takes
Gold & Garcia
Wallmark Death Cards
Dead Elvis Pics
Video Games Effect
|Improve your Karma|
Help the Dharma
- Bloopers & Out-Takes
- Occasionally I find myself generating a comment or webpage that is too far over the edge even for me. So rather than inflict this upon the intended website I've assembled them all in one corner -- so you shouldn't have to go looking for them.
- Gold & Garcia
- Foremost Experts on the Dead. A small tribute to two great dead guys from yours truly.
- Celebrity Protection Program. Are you tired of being famous, the easy target of every camera snapping paparzzi and sludge slinging slime of a journalist. Now is your chance to fake your own death and enter the wonderfully freeing world of banal living.
- Wallmark Death Cards
- These Greeting cards aren't for just any occasion. These cards are for the recently (and not so recently) dearly (and not so dearly) departed.
- Dead Elvis
- Yep, I get around. Maybe more now that I'm dead than when I was alive. I am, however, starting to get the impression that some folks are confusing me with some other dead rock & roll singer dude. As my friend Gorebag (who is so dead that he's alive) is apt to say: "So far so goo...." So I guess I'll shine on the obvious mistaken identity for the moment. However, if they start forwarding his old debts to me I'll have to do something about the confusion.
- Dead Elvis Pics
- Here's da proof. And as we all know -- "Pictures don't lie." Here are some rather candid shots of me (Dead Elvis) shot in a few out of the way places.
- Princess Di Sightings
- Princess Di has been sighted. I don't consider this page frivolous or in bad taste. Her sightings are being held in respect. From time to time a sighting may be posted that is suspicious. Some submissions are obvious trash and end up on the cyber cutting room floor. Other postings are not so easy to filter. Rather than trample a heartfelt submission I may err on the side compassion by giving the poster the benefit of the doubt. If I include some sightings that you have a problem with, get over it. As my friend Dead Jimi (no resemblance to the incredible guitar player of the 60s) is apt to say: "I'm dead and you're not -- so get a life."
- Mother Teresa Sightings
- Mother Teresa has been sighted -- at least once or twice. If you have a problem with this page see above.
- Mrs. Olsen Sightings
- Do you recall the ever-present, ever-intrusive coffee matron of the 60s? Well, I'd thought we were done with her shenanigans until I was beset by a recent plague of Mrs. Olsen sightings.
- Dead Friends
- Dead Elvis has a lot of dead friends. Who else? You wouldn't expect him to have living friends would ya? Okay maybe a few. But he wouldn't want his sister to marry one.
- Dear Dead Dorothy
- Dorothy is a dear friend. She also happens to be dead. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. More often than not she is known to channel messages from the Wicked Witch of the West -- known affectionately as Puddles. Not sure how well she likes the name Puddles, so I wouldn't call her that to the face unless you have a bucket of water handy. If you are familiar with the Sufi implications of water you may have a clue as to where she's coming from.
- If you want to get a hold of me, either put a peanut butter and banana sandwich under a large box propped up with a stick tied to a string and wait. Or use this page to send email or internet postings.
- Yep, Dead Elvis is known to post news from time to time. In and amongst the ramblings of a dead guy are a few useful bits of information for those of you that also happen to be dead or dying.
- He is where you'd go to either find links to my dead friends or links to search engines that require me to put up a reciprocal link.